When a good idea goes a long way
Maison de Massy is the culmination of a long reflection that its founder, Virginie Robert de Massy, has been carrying out for years.
Virginie grew up in Montreal and realized early that she’d been afforded opportunities that others hadn’t. She lived comfortably with access to a great education and endless possibilities while being surrounded by her friends and family.
But what good is a privileged life if you can’t help others share your happiness with as many people as possible? Virginie always asked herself that question, one that became too important to be ignored. She quickly realized that it made sense for her to lead entrepreneurial projects that could also give back to those who didn’t share her good fortune.
With Maison de Massy, Virginie and her partners offer an essential product of the highest quality. For every pair of socks sold, another is donated to a child in need, because together, we can change the world.
- Cette entreprise aide les enfants en milieu défavorisé, Le Journal de Montréal, 17 janvier 2019
- Fête des Pères : 12 idées cadeaux à te procurer en ligne dès maintenant, Noovo Moi, 19 mai 2021
- L’ultime liste : 25 idées cadeaux pour papa, Salut Bonjour, 25 mai 2021
- 30 idées de cadeaux pour la fête des pères, Clin d’Œil, 28 mai 2021
- 28 items cadeaux pour célébrer tous les types de papas!, TPL Moms, 4 juin 2021
Good for your feet. Good for the kids.
Help children in need while also pampering your feet by picking up a pair of our socks – and why stop at one – from our exclusive collection.
News from Maison de Massy
Receive 10% on your first purchase by subscribing to our newsletter and discover our special offers, see our new products and learn more about our social mission.